POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Looking for free models of statues : Looking for free models of statues Server Time
17 Aug 2024 22:21:41 EDT (-0400)
  Looking for free models of statues
From: Ib Rasmussen
Date: 5 Aug 2001 08:07:24
Message: <3B6D3747.13C50A0A@ibras.dk>
The church model I'm working on at present requires about 56 statues in
classical style. I don't want to make them myself (not that I couldn't,
it is just, eh... um...  against my principles ;-), so I'm looking for
free models. My brother have supplied me with the two you see on the
attached image, but I could use at least a couple more, in the same
style.

I have looked around on the net, but all I can find is models of fantasy
warriors and half naked girls, and I don't think either is suitable for
a church model. So if you know of any free models of classical toga clad
figures, in a format that can be converted to PovRay, please let me
know.

If you have gotten curious about the church model, and can't wait till
it's finished, you can get a sneak preview at
http://www.ibras.ishoejby.dk/frederik.htm . Just keep in mind, that it
is a WIP and I haven't begun applying the final textures yet.

/Ib
Gallery: http://www.ibras.dk

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: